The Ottawa Ostomy Support Group is a volunteer-based, charitable organization dedicated to assisting and providing, information, education, advocacy and service to, and for, our members and the intestinal/urinary diversion community.
We provide the following programs to assist ostomates.
· A Visitors Program
· Monthly Meetings
· An Assistance Hotline 613-447-0361
· Monthly Newsletter
· Library and Resource Centre
· Ottawa Ostomy Outreach Program
· Sponsorship for an Ostomate Child to Attend Summer Camp
· Educational Seminars & Training Programs
· Affiliated with the Ostomy Canada Society
We encourage you to utilize these services and consider
You can donate on line through CanadaHelps.org